Wu Qingjun Associate Professor
Associate Professor, School of Labor and Human Resources, Renmin University of China; Doctor's degree in Laws.
Labor Relation Management in Enterprise; Labor studies; Union studies
Labor Relations; Labor Disputes and the Handling; Industrial Sociology; Social Research Method
Education and Work Experience
Tsinghua University, Department of Sociology, Doctor's degree
Jilin University, BA in Sociology
1. “Establishing Trade Unions Within Foreign Companies in China”，Employee Relations Journal, Vol. 32: Issue 4, 2010.
2. “Workers Collective Identity and Class Consciousness in State-owned Enterprises in the Times of Market Transformation”, Sociological Studies, 2008(6).
3. “Reexamine the Class Theory and Its Concepts at the Theoretical Level”, Society, 2008(4).
4. “The border of ‘Law’ and ‘defenders’: the Analysis on the Construction of Foreign Trade Unions and the Mode of its Operation”, Academia Bimestris, 2008(5).
5. “Urban underclass in China: the transformation of traditional industrial workers in the process of state-owned enterprise reform”, China and the World Observation, 2007(2).
6. “Working-class Formation Theories in West: A critical review”, Sociological Studies, 2006(2).
7. “Trend towards Collective Poverty: a unit-based community”, China and the World Observation, 2006(1).
8. “Institutional Change and collective poverty”, Ability and poverty (Second Post, Chapter II), Zhang Xiaojun, Pei Xiaomei editor, Social Science Press, Ltd. of Hong Kong.
9. “The social security system and the practice of operation for unemployed groups”, Modern Economic Research, 2005(12).
10. “Power, interests and order in Villages”, Strategy and Management, 2002(1).