Li Lilin Associate Professor
Renmin University of China
School of Labor and Human Resources
Director of Department of Industrial Relations
Deputy Director of Institute of Labor Relations
Executive Director in Labor Relations Branch of China’ Human Resource Development Research Society
Executive Director in Labor Relations Branch of China Labor Association
Labor relations, labor economics, labor unions, labor supply
Education and Work Experience
1988-1991, Master's degree, School of Labor and Human Resource, Renmin University of China
1984-1988, Bachelor's degree, School of Agricultural Economics, Renmin University of China
1. Zeng Xiangquan; LI Lilin; Policy Support for Employment in Chinese Labor Market, Journal of Renmin University of China, 2003, No.1. Reprinted by Xinhua Digest, 2003,No. 5. Reprinted in part of "Labor Economics and Labor Relations "by Press reprography Information of Renmin University of China. Translated by Korea Labor Institute and collected into its paper collection.
2. Lili Lin, "pay attention to the study of knowledge of labor relations", Economic Journal, May 25th, 2005.
3.Lili Lin, Li Qionglin, "a neglected key economic indicators", China Economic Times, May 27th, 2005
4. Lili Lin, "small account management should be treated differently," Economic Journal, June 1st, 2005
5. Lili Lin, " the important data “labor force participation rate” can not be ignored," Guangming Daily, June 21st, 2005
6. Lili Lin, Preamble of "labor relations", Machinery Industry Press, October 2000
7. Lili Lin,”Ludelou Holocaust: a small turning point of Rockefeller "," Chinese entrepreneurs, " 2006, No.3.
8. Lili Lin, Measurement,change and significance of China’ labor force participation rate in transition period, "China Human Resources Development", 2006 No.3.; "labor economics and labor relations", 2006,No.3.
9.Lili Lin, Qiu Hongyan, China Labor Economics and Labor Relations Review in 2007, "Labour Economics and Industrial Relations", 2008,No.3.
10. Lili Lin, Labor Contract Law: A law cannot be executed, the Economic Observer, April 28th, 2008 No.16.
11. Lili Lin,Zhang Zhen.A Multidisciplinary Research of Labor based on practical issues ."Labour Economics and Industrial Relations", 2009, No.1.
12. Lili Lin, Chen Li Wen, Changes in labor relations in Germany in the 90s of 20 century, "Teaching and Research" 2010, No.1.
1.211 projects, "the measurement of labor market"
2.Beijing Federation of the Disabled, "Beijing Disabled Persons’ Employment Trends and Countermeasures"
3. China Federation of the Disabled,” The impact of Paralympic Games on the employment of Disabled”
4. Department of Human Resources and Social Security: Reform of Tripartite consultation mechanism of labor relations.
5. Beijing Municipal Education Commission Harmonious Labor Relations System in Beijing.
September 2005 to September 2006, visiting scholar of school of Labor Relations at Cornell University in the United States
1.April, 2007;”Policy Support for Employment in Chinese Labor Market”, (collaborated with Zeng Xiangquan; Journal of Renmin University of China, 2003,No.1),won the first prize in the paper category of the Ninth Chinese People's University Outstanding Achievements.
2. 2008,won the first prize for 2008 outstanding teaching achievement awards from university.
3.2008-2009, Excellent undergraduate thesis instructor.